Saks Fifth Avenue Fashion Show

On Sunday September 24 I was invited to attend a fashion show & scholarship event hosted by Saks Fifth Avenue and BBNA (Birmingham Black Nurses Association). With nearly two hundred people in attendance we all assembled in a large room on the second floor filled with specially assigned tables. 

There were special guests in attendance including the honorees, master of ceremony, the founders of BBNA, and a modeling agency. The night started with delicious horderves followed by the actual fashion show. During the show the clothes that were displayed included categories of Business, Casual, and Evening wear attire.

The popular choices for Fall included velvet blazers, sequins blazers, lace dresses, sheer, floral booties, plaid + leopard prints and fitted pants. All are popular choices for Fall. The color to buy this season navy blue, reds, and yellow. The popular designer of each piece - Theory. Price ranged from ($175- $500+). We were all shocked the business suits are sold as separate pieces which means you will be spending more $$$. But as the host said, "Quality has no fear of the future." 


WHAT I WORE:
Dress
Earrings
Shoes
All @hm 
For this entire look I only spent a total of $54.00.
My shoes were on sale for $17.00
I had to buy the very trendy tassel earrings for $12.00
And my dress was very reasonable + super chic. I loved loved loved my look. It was simple to style. I threw my hair in a nice sleek bun which gave this look an elegant style. *











Comments

Popular Posts