Black History Month 2019

Photo Journal 
I have spent hours and days creating useful content on my Instagram: @stylishdrea86_  it has consumed a lot of my time, but I am very proud of my work! There have been several events to take place in the month of February one of them being Black History Month. I featured two African American artists/fashion designer on my feed and gave a brief history of their life and accomplishments. Their names are Ann Lowe and Basquiat. To read all about them head over to my Instagram page. I have their pictures below.

Also this month have included two fashion weeks Newyork fashion week and now London fashion week. Two award shows the Grammys and this Sunday the Oscars. Fashion has made a huge mark in the month of February. Twenty eight days of fashion whew, boy it has been a wild ride! I’ve spent countless hours researching designs and designers to publish great content. I haven’t done a NewYork Fashion Week blog post in proper justice yet but it’s on my todo list.

Below I have a few photos listed that I absolutely love. Check them out! 

These see through jackets made a huge statement to me during fashion week. I found this photo on Pinterest. I have a zillion ideas of how I would like to style each jacket.


In honor of black history month I am wearing a brand entitled: the write fit. And yes, black girls do have the juice! Black girls have the juice because we are the most sampled human beings on planet earth! 


Ann Lowe well known and very successful fashion designer.

Jean Michael Basquiat Artist of pop and hip hop culture.


Basquiat —art and the artist.*

Comments

Popular Posts