Art Pop Up

Over the weekend I had the opportunity to attend my first networking event of the year, an art pop up. 
I was personally invited by a really dope local artist who drew these pictures below. He goes by the name of Troy Davis. 

The event took place in Avondale, Al at a place called The Firehouse. As the night went on more and more people came in to express their gifts through music. There were some rap artists + singers + songwriters. The talent in the room was undeniable. Alabama natives were in the building!Dope vibes all around the entire night! 

The highlight of my night besides chopping it up with Troy was meeting a pleasant person who I could relate a lot to. She was kind and it was easy to talk about my blog and career goals. I even gave her my business card. Which left me feeling accomplished + my night felt worthwhile.*

Here’s what I wore: noting too savvy. Street style look 

My personal business card for my blog 

Big K. R. I. T. 


Dope art work 

Comments

Popular Posts