Creatively Me

Dear Diary, 
Photo Journal: Today i did something really cool I created a hairstyle with sunflowers. These aren’t real sunflowers but I loved the idea. I got my idea from Pinterest. Pinterest is a whole other level of creativity and I love it! I’ve created a few boards but I’m not as majorly active like you would think. I usually like to use the search engine to find anything I’m inspired by in the moment. It’s NewYork Fashion Week and I noticed that hair clips + hair accessories are a thing. I searched hair clips in the engine and all types of hairstyles came up.

The use of bobby pins were phenomenal. I would like to try those styles. But what caught my eye was the floral hair accessory. I thought to myself I am going to try this one day not knowing that today would be the day. After coffee this morning I found my cute fashionable sweatshirt appeared above, styled my hair, and added the sunflowers.

I researched the meaning of sunflower. Sunflowers are a symbol of faith and it always faces the sun. My life is faith based, I love sunny days, and my sister’s name is Faith, pretty cool huh. I took a few photos chose the best out of the bunch and posted it to my Instagram. Captions are just as important as the photo quality. I wrote my favorite quote: “be you love you all ways, always.” 

I make it a point to write down all of my ideas in my content planner or my journal. I am a very impromptu creative so writing it down is extra work, but I love it!** 


Comments

Popular Posts