Me, Myself, and I

Dear Diary, 



I want to write about how openly creative I’ve been in the last month. After a health setback I came back creating stronger than ever! I hope my poor Instagram followers aren’t tired of me because I’ve post up to four posts a day this week. I’ve been writing everyday shared + unshared in my graph journal as well as my today i affirm journal created by Alex Elle. Did I mention my Instagram following has grown to 100+ new people? WOW! I’m so proud. 

I have fallen in love with creativity and fashion all over again and its beautiful. In fact I am more in love with myself than ever. I feel free. I don’t feel depressed at all, a lot of what made me sad I let it go! Depression only stifles my creativity and I’m happy I am no longer in that space.

Newyork Fashion Week has arrived and I am so excited also the Grammys is this Sunday and I’m on a fashion high. Celebrities and designers are already teasing us with ready-to-wear looks. I’m excited to do mini fashion recaps of the hottest stylish fashion. 

Instagram is my microblog. When I’m not creating here I am most likely creating there. I am rebranding and it has paid off more than I could ever imagine. I’m expanding the content that I post into something broader, fun, sexy, and chic 

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and I am in a romantic trance with me, myself, and I. I am thinking about getting dolled up and going to the movies to see “what men want” that with some good food + a glass of wine + maybe flowers will brighten and lighten my love drought. **


Comments

Popular Posts