First Look of the New Year

STYLE FILE

*DETAILS*
 Details of my Top. I love the beaded neckline and the print of this top. The quality of this material is really beautiful. While black or white were the popular choice of color for the first Sunday in 2016!
 
Here is my full look from head to toe:
Shopped at: TJ Maxx
Top: Adrienne Vittadini 
Skirt: Calvin Klein
I love when I catch major sales, luckily over the holidays I saved a nice amount of money. My skirt which is one of my favorite parts of this look-its original price was $80.00 I only paid $25 bucks for this. And the top I paid half of the original price. This is a simple look yet very appropriate for church and still fashionable. Its the right fit and it just works! I didn't want to over accessorize this look because sometimes that can throw the entire look off so I kept it elegant and simple.


This was actually one of my Christmas gifts I like this little bracelet and its charms. I thought it added a nice look with my outfit. Perfect, not too much. Here also is a closer picture of my skirt, you can see the rib detailing of it. The quality is nice and it has a little weight, love it!


Comments

Popular Posts