Vision Board 2016

Goals for 2016:

Happy New Year!

In 2016 I have so many major things happening in my life so I decided to create my very first Vision Board of my ideas so I can constantly view them daily and check off my list with each goal that I accomplish!
Some of my goals consists of:
- I turn Dirty 30 this year. I'm planning and saving money for a big trip and fashionable outfits to bring this new decade in right, set for December.
- I have listed a few ways I want to make more money
-Blogger goals for the year
-Relationship goals :). Because I want to bring in my 30th with someone special. No longer single status.
-I even want to save up for a car
-Travel more
These are just a few of my goals for the New Year. What are yours? In what creative ways are you going to remember them?
Materials: I purchased all of my materials which were magazines, foam board, zebra print background, glue etc from Walmart. A little under $35 and the rest I used my imagination. I hope my vision board inspires you to get creative with your goals for this year!

Comments

Popular Posts