Peoples Choice Awards 2016

Peoples Choice 
Favorite Looks of the Night

What a fun way to kick off a brand new Award season! I'm so excited to do upcoming recap posts of some the hottest looks from the red carpet this season. The popular choices on the carpet last night were metallics, sequins, black, white, jumpsuits were a favorite and even nude colors. Listed below are some of my favorite looks of the night that I personally put together in a collage. Kate Hudson turned heads for sure in this all white jumpsuit while Priyanika Chopra kept it elegant in the long sequin metallic Vera Wang dress, I also loved Julianne Hough long sexy all black crop gown with the very trendy top knot bun. All of these looks caught my eye, these ladies came dressed to impress. I can't wait to see more fashionable looks coming this Sunday for the Golden Globe Awards and many more award shows to come. Here is just my introduction to kick off the new season of elegant FASHION!


Comments

Popular Posts