*Hints of Spring*

 On last week I decided to take a walk in the park. Surprisingly, I spotted these fully bloomed pink trees. Immediately I was in awe of its beauty because the strange yet wonderful site was not merely because they were trees it is that---- it's still February. Winter is still here but the weather in Alabama and other parts of the South is unseasonably warm- setting record breaking temps. I made an unplanned goal to exercise because we were having near 80 degree weather. I needed to relieve some stress of everyday life and just gather my thoughts for upcoming creative events + goals. I walked nearly 2 miles that day around the park and boy did that feel good. I saw men fishing at the lake, I saw ducks grazing across the lawn, and the beautiful golden bridge. I even saw bumble bees pollinating those beautiful pink flowers in the [trees]. There was so much inspiration, it was a breath of fresh air! I have new ideas for Spring wear looks that I can't wait to create + share. I left the park feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.

 All of the photos below are unfiltered. God's artwork--- a masterpiece!
 




Comments

Popular Posts