Bloggers Night Out







Networking events are both fun and scary for me because sometimes I walk into an event not knowing exactly what to expect. When I mention expectation I mean the types of vibes I will encounter with total strangers. There maybe a handful of people at the event I may already know so only talking to them would not necessarily be considered networking. I am the socially awkward person but I am kind (laughs out loud). Once I warm up to you oh...the nerves just pass away. On Thursday Feb.9 I got the chance to attend an event Bloggers Night Out located at the Wine Loft- a very fancy place downtown. It was my first time actually inside of the Wine Loft after driving past it a lot. The event was not only for bloggers to network but it was also a birthday celebration for See Jane Writes very own Mrs. Javacia Bowser. 

It was the first networking event of the year for me. I met so many amazing women. Most of them I already follow on Instagram (my favorite social media outlet) so that became my icebreaker. It was cool finally meeting them in person. I met and chatted with mostly fashion bloggers like: @Jenesaisquoithe @Stellarjennifer @Adriennemnixon @shapelylouise  & @themanicpixieblackgirl- creator of Bella Donna Magazine the first fashion magazine in Birmingham, Al. I was prepared this time because I had my own business cards finally, so proud. I had such a good time, the vibes were authentic and naturally good. I am a newbie to the blogger world but I am willing to learn and get better. I hope to personally connect and work with these ladies in the future. [My Instagram handle is @stylishdrea86_ ]

Here's what I wore:

Dress: I found this gray ribbed dress at my current favorite online boutique


Comments

Popular Posts