Building a Brand/Tip of the Iceberg


Building a brand is both beautiful and filled with what seems like endless tasks each day. No one really sees the work that is put in to keep the progress afloat. Some days I'm like 24 hours is not enough hours in one day for the things that I want to accomplish. Being self employed and also a student entering entrepreneurship is HARD! There are days when I am investing way more than I am earning money back in return. In between investments life doesn't stop. There are obstacles that seems to always arrive at my busiest, which is frustrating and sometimes stressful. Diving into work, promoting my work, being creative is what I love to do most! When I am at my most creative state I feel free. It's a sense of freedom knowing that one day all of this hard work will pay off. On social media which is where I do 90% of promoting + creating, my followers only see the finished product or the tip of the iceberg. Its only the surface and you know what, I'm not going to complain, but I do get upset at times when I know my work is authentic, creative, well thought out and done well but it doesn't receive the recognition that I believe it deserves. That's the most heartbreaking. Nevertheless I must keep going. Doing what I love to do everyday is the best decision I've ever made. I feel like my life has purpose! Learning and writing down notes in my journal along with attending networking events are what I enjoy most! Styling myself for these events I receive the most fulfillment.**



Comments

Popular Posts