Pink Haven ๐ŸŒธ Sleepover Party

On July 22 I experienced what would be the coolest party of the summer thus far. This was my first sleepover networking event and it's second year in Birmingham. I went solo with an expectation to network-meet new people and just have a good time. I met some really cool souls that night along with some awesome talent. I met singers, photographers, and the hostess/ who made sure I was comfortable my entire time there, my friend @Krysscole. Entering the event I was amazed at the beautiful decor. Pink balloons, pink treats spelling out S L E E P O V E R cake pops, cupcakes and more. I called this place my ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ Pink Haven ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ. I was totally amazed at the friendly total strangers that captured my photos on my iPhone just for my instagram and blog. My photos are amazing! I'm so glad I chose faith over fear because social networking can be a very scary thing. Especially when you're the shyest thing on the planet, but my GOAL is to "feel the fear but do it anyway." All 2017* 

(Below pictured Kryss and myself)






Comments

Popular Posts