21 Day Writing Challenge Religion

Hi, it is Day 16/21 writing challenge hosted by see jane write. I am so proud of myself for consistently writing in my journal for 16 days straight. So far this writing challenge has taught me a lot about myself. Each day we are assigned new writing prompts. Some days she ask us to write for 30 minutes and other days we write our vision or goals. Today I want to write about religion.

This past Sunday was Easter I woke up at about 4 am to get ready for sunrise service. I thoroughly enjoyed celebrating the resurrection of our savior. I feel like it is a privilege to worship, so many people in other countries are being stripped of this right through terrorists. The incident in Paris where Notre Dame catches fire and burns over 850 years of history to even Sri Lanka churches + hotels burned killing and wounding hundreds. While we have a chance to freely worship in our country we should take advantage of the opportunity. 

Whatever religion you are we shouldn’t be stripped of the opportunity to worship. There shouldn’t be fear in a place of peace. It breaks my heart to hear about the news. I am even reminded of the fires in New Orleans churches, I honestly don’t understand. But while we have a chance build a relationship with God in and out of the sanctuary I believe there will come a time when there will be serious consequences to worship. Freedom is now we should embrace it. **



Easter Sunday Overton, Alabama.
Wearing Calvin Klein 


Notre Dame cathedral in Paris, France. 


Place of worship 

Comments

Popular Posts