Dear April

Dear April,
A new month. A new week. A fresh start. In this month I pray that I am given clarity over my goals in life. There is so much that I haven’t accomplished yet but in due time. I had a conversation with my sister last night, she really encouraged me to keep trying to reach my goals in life.

My long term goal is to graduate from college. This goal has been pushed back for a number of reasons major and minor. But what’s life without difficulty. Life is full of challenges and I’ve learned as an adult you mustn’t quit because of them. It gets extremely hard to continue on at times but I have to. 

I can’t help but think of my home school Auburn University as we are headed to the final four in men’s basketball. I am so proud of my team and Auburn family. I applied for another school last fall the University of Alabama at Birmingham and I got in. This will keep me close to home as I help take care of my mom through her illness. I am uber ecstatic that I got accepted into another university. But my heart will always be an Auburn Tiger. 


Washington DC cherry blossoms captured by Alex Elle.

However I have to finish college and get my career off the ground. I am thankful for my job at J. Crew but I am not making enough money only working part time. I want more. I know I am capable of more. I just have to go get it. My prayer is to never give up keep working towards my end goal. God is with me every step of the way.** 

Comments

Popular Posts