Create Something You’re Proud Of

This week I took some time to just create something beautiful. Photo 1: It was such a beautiful day on yesterday so I got the idea to take a selfie with the sky as my background. Also I found this really cool filter on Instagram that added to the visual I was imagining. In actuality this photo isn’t a photo at all but a boomerang in its original form. Along with this dope concept I added a moving caption using lyrics from Solange’s latest album ‘When I Get Home’. It explains the different compiled parts of Solange that I also could relate to as a creative. This work, I am proud!

Sometimes I wonder...Am I too much? Am I a little too different? But at the same time this is what I love about me. Creating is in my dna and someday it will pay off.
Photo 2&3: After work on Wednesday I decided to do a mini photo shoot. There’s this really cool brick wall outside of my working grounds that is perfect for capturing outfit of the day posts. So I posed. Set the timer on my phone camera and wala. 

My current jam is Beyoncé remake “Before I let Go” I have been motivated and inspired all week through dance and creativity. It inspires me to get up and be great! It makes me feel good. These photos were birthed because of it.




Wearing:
J. Crew pants Forever21 mules + top. 

Comments

Popular Posts