See Jane Write turns five.

What is See Jane Write?
See Jane Write is an organization created by Javacia Harris-Bowser for women writers and bloggers based in Birmingham, Al. The purpose for this writing organization is to help women writers turn their blog into businesses, learn how to freelance write for companies, learn how to network at events, how to build a buzz for your brand/blog and so much more.

I recently joined this organization to help build my writing and networking skills and to build a platform to potentially turn my blog into a business.


  Pictured here in the middle is the creator of See Jane Write Mrs. Javacia H. Bowser

Group photo, it was so nice meeting these writers and bloggers. Fun night!

On Saturday March 19, I got the opportunity to network with these beautiful ladies pictured above at the A loft in Birmingham. In this group I met authors, fashion and style bloggers, lifestyle bloggers, health and fitness bloggers, women of empowerment bloggers and so many more unique women with passion filled for writing. I've only been a member of See Jane Write for a few months but I attended quite a few workshops and events that were hosted by this organization through the Birmingham Bloggers (I'm also a member of ). Right now in my life I believe this is what I'm suppose to be doing, this is where I belong. I have a story to tell and with the right platform I feel that I will be able to share my story in  a way that people will actually be helped by it. God is guiding me in the direction I should go. After my original plan fell through, I had to trust God's plan for my life above my own. I am proud to be apart of both of these organizations. I enjoy these ladies and getting to know them and most of all I enjoy writing about Fashion!


Engaged in conversation with my special "Jane" drink. 

seejanewritebham.com 

Comments

Popular Posts