iHeart Radio Awards '16

What does Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Zendaya, Jhene Aiko, ...*Meagan Good* and I have in common?





JUMPSUITS!!!!!
Last night on the iHeart Radio Music Awards these five women rocked their jumpsuit inspired looks, sporting their unique styles and I was so excited with each new jumpsuit that I saw on the carpet. While all of these were eye catching, the one look that grabbed my attention most was Meagan Good's look!

Meagan Good sporting this neutral nude form fitting jumpsuit and I am here for it!

WANT TO KNOW WHY? 
oops I did it, again :)! 
Because we both wore similar looks! I was so excited that my look was very similar to Meagan Good's last night on the red carpet. I happened to be fashionably early for my appearance being that I wore my look about four months earlier at the celebration of my 29th birthday. It was just in time to kick off what would be JUMPSUIT Season! This is great news for an aspiring fashion stylist and designer. I mean from the form-fitting style, to the bell bottom cut, to the color its almost a perfect match! I'm not quite sure of the design on the back of Meagan's look but I adored my strapped cutouts. I shopped online for this look on a secretive fashion website based in Miami, FL. I found the perfect site that gives quality clothing that fits perfectly, you would think I tried it on in the actual store. I thought it would be so cool and creative to do side by side looks of both of our styles for my latest Look of the week.







Comments

Popular Posts