Fall Into Spring


~Style post~

Today I felt inspired to style using Fall earth tone colors for Spring to give this time of year an extra twist. I chose this deep beautiful green color because it compliments my newly dyed red hair so well. Also I have this cute mustard clutch to add a pop of color along with my leopard heel for prints. Spring is the time of year where we get rain or shine depending on the weather for the day. I thought the location of my look of the day was perfect for what I had in mind. Although I work more effectively and feel more inspired during sunny days, whenever I randomly come up with looks to style in the moment, I try my very best to act on those ideas, capture them, share and post them for my readers and potential clients. 

In this photo my sun glasses grabs my attention. I purchased these lovely cat eye sunnies at a local Beauty Supply store.

Along with my leopard heels I am feeling pretty sexy being a red head. Compliments to my sister/hairstylist Faith Turner for styling my hair earlier this week. To learn more about her work you can contact her on Instagram @faiths_gifts to make an appointment. The Salon is located in the Crestwood area in Birmingham, AL called SALON 2U.

Highlighted in this photo is my mustard clutch I purchased from Forever 21 earlier this Spring.
Head to Toe:
Hair: @faiths_gifts Salon 2U
Sunglasses: Local Beauty Supply
Jewelry: Burlington
Dress: +Target 
Clutch: +Forever 21 
Shoes: Shoes 4ever

Get creative, get stylish, don't let the gray skies turn off your creative senses today. BE STYLISH. BE YOU. HAVE FUN. Create a look that will suit your personal style. Until next time,

~Have a Stylish day,

xo Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts