Spring Style~LOOK of the Day

I originally styled this look for the Spring Boss Babe Mixer event, plans changed and I thought why not take photos, create, and share a Look of the Day style post instead.



I am wearing this beautiful striped top I purchased from Burlington.
Stripes are very popular this Spring. They were all over the runway during New York Fashion Week.
My skirt is from TJ Maxx a Calvin Klein piece. What I love about this look is the warm, thick ribbed material and its all white just in time for Spring.
My nude wedge heel I purchased from TJ Maxx also.
Accessories
I added these beautiful daisy styled earrings-Burlington
Hat- stylish and optional from Wetseal - I purchased a few years back

In all I spent under $100 thanks to the lovely sales. I hope this look inspires you to get out there and shop for a look that will suit your personal style. Until the next event,

~Have a Stylish day!

xo Andrea 

Comments

Popular Posts