AMAs [recap] Red carpet looks

AMAs [recap]
American Music Awards


  Best Dressed List 
The red carpet was filled with black gowns which were the popular fashion choice along with the samurai bun hairstyle. There were moments where I saw pop of color here and there while sequin gowns kept its trendy statement last night and throughout all of the 2015 Award season. Intricate detailing and embroidery sheer gowns were also popular. I will break down my top list of best dressed looks and designers along with my worst dressed picks of the night in detail.

Selena Gomez
Designer: Givenchy
This red sequin gown with halter styled neckline is so gorgeous along with her long sleek black hair to compliment her simple strap style shoes. Selena nailed this look!

Gi Gi Hadid
Designer: Bao Traunchi
The sexy model looks stunning in this all white crop dress with high split. This short haircut gave her an edgy look which blends very well


 Zendaya
Designer: Emanuel Ungaro
Pink, fun, short, ruffle details! Zendaya had fun with her look and I appreciate it. She kept it edgy with short hair and I love the pink Louboutin point heel

Demi Lovato
Designer: Lorena Saribu
I love that she went with a long sequin print silhouette with the old holly wood glamour ocean waves hair style. I love the dark hair and dark lip

Ashely Benson
Designer:
This deep green suit was everything to me! Tailored to perfection, its sexy with the low plunge, its different so it stood out, edgy and classy.

Nicki Minaj
Designer: Michael Costello
This pink and gold sequin gown is everything!!! So beautiful the details are just right the tailoring is exquisite so classy with a tad bit of skin showing for Nicki not too much. It just works! I'm in love with this color.

Serayah
Designer: Vera Wang
This crop all black dress is cute and fun. I love the skirt and the design of the top. The simple shoe doesn't over accessorize this look which is great

Christina Milian and Karrueche Tran
These are just two of the looks from last night that rocked the samurai bun hairstyle.
Both of these ladies look stunning! But I must give more details on Christina Milian's look pictured on the left.
Designer: Laquan Smith
Wardrobe Stylist: Casey Billingsley (@icontips)
I have to mention the stylist of this look because I actually went to high school with him which is extremely cool we were in gospel choir together.lol Seeing his success motivates me everyday to continue to pursue my Dream. I mean we're just kids from Wenonah High of the (Birmingham City School System) now he is the creative director of The New Motown -insane!!!




Worst Dressed List

Gwen Stefani
Designer: Yousef Al-Jasmi
For me this is way too much fabric and too much sheer "see-through" showing less flattering parts, the proportion of the silhouette was off for me. I don't think the top of the dress is flattering either.








 

 

Comments

Popular Posts