Celebrity Costume Favorites 2k15

Halloween 2015
This year a lot of people participated in dressing up for Halloween. Even though I grew up in a family where we didn't believe in celebrating this holiday instead we renamed it Hallelujah Night, we weren't very creative with our costumes. As an adult I'm a little sad that I missed out on all of this FUN!!! Also as an inspiring Fashion Designer/Stylist this is one time of the year you are free to create and live out your favorite character. This is one time of the year you wear costumes and it's actually a normal thing. It's awesome if you take away the fright, spooky aspect of it! The parties, trick or treating, and CANDY, so exciting!!!! This time of year is for everyone, there is no age limit. I want to embrace the costume changes a little more in the future, until then I would like to share my favorite celebrity costume looks in a collage. I will name the celebrity and write who they were along with my fashion opinion of each look.

Here goes nothing:


(Left to right)
  1. Beyoncé, Jay Z, and little Blue Ivy- Coming to America characters. I must say that my first thought when I saw little Blue's costume and remembering the film I laughed real tears. She was the princess that wanted to marry Prince Akeem in the beginning of the movie (played by Eddie Murphy). That scene was hilarious. I thought her costume was executed well I loved her high ponytail and her photogenic personality that she gets from her fabulous mommy. Beyoncé and Jay Z King and Queen.
  2. Kelly Rowland- Cleopatra! I love this look the hair, make up, clothes. She nailed it!
  3. Malika 1/2 twin- Beautiful skeleton-the makeup is so amazing!!!
  4. Meagan Good- sexy cat woman-one of the most beautiful cat woman I've ever seen
  5. The Game-as singer Jidenna. He nailed it- the hair color and gentleman/classic man look and everything. It's so funny, on twitter earlier this year they compared the two artists as look alike. I thought it was cool and fun that he went as him this year.
  6. Keyshia Cole and Friend- B.A.P.S. Halle Berry look from the early 2000s film executed so well. So creative! The hair and suit was all an exact match so fun to see this.
  7. Ke Ke Palmer- Aaliyah. I think Ke Ke did great with this costume! She took inspiration from one of the very famous 90s phenomenal R&B stars music video and paid mad homage. Way to go!
  8. Kevin Hart- Martin Lawrence from the 90s sitcom Martin. So cool this is one of my favorite sitcoms to watch til this day. As one comedian to another one I thought this was a cool thing for Kevin Hart to do, Respect!
  9. Kelly Rowland with her son Titan-Mickey and Mini how cute...new mom and so creative!
There were many more amazing looks!!! But these are all I have to share for this year. Until next time....

Comments

Popular Posts