Blog Like Crazy Week #2

Blog Like Crazy (...cont'd)                                                                                        Week #2
 7. Do a Q&A with one of your favorite writers or bloggers

8. Tell us about your new fitness regimen (or why you don't have one).
  • I recently went on my first hike at Ruffner Mountain. I walked a trail 4 miles up to the top of the mountain. It felt good to release the stress of the week, to enjoy the peaceful nature and the beauty of it. I normally don't go to the gym on a regular basis but I do enjoy walking. I went on this hike with my cousins and a friend. It was a good experience and it probably won't be my last time. I later learned that Ruffner mountain is the third largest mountain in the U.S. with a width of over 1000 square ft with 12 miles for hiking, a petting zoo, and many other exotic things I have yet to discover. I only walked a small part of this mountain. I will admit when I first arrived to the woods I began to feel a little afraid and thinking what have I've gotten myself into, anything can be in these woods/mountains but I still felt a sense of peace and serenity and I was determined to reach the top. There were several other trails you could walk each having its on path and names.
          

 9. How does blogging affect your writing?
  • Blogging actually improves my writing. It makes me more aware of correcting my grammar vs shorthand writing things crippled by social media. It has become my creative outlet where I am free to write about the things that I love and I am passionate about on a better platform setting. I can write in detail- freedom vs the limited form of expressing myself on my social media pages.
10. Write about a controversial topic or explain why you won't.
  • There are a few topics that comes to mind when I think of controversy but because I am a person who enjoys peace, not very argumentative. I will keep my thoughts and opinions to myself. Also I don't want to offend anyone even if my readers read something out of context. I will just not discuss at all.
11. Show your readers how you plan your day.
  • I wake up between 6 and 8 am, make coffee and write down my goals for the day in my anote2self journal by Alex Elle. Then I began my day....
12. What do you believe?
  • I believe in Christianity and God's way of living. I believe everyone should be treated equally with the same respect. I believe there should be no form of favoritism when it comes to business or personal relationships because it creates bad vibes. I believe women should support one another specifically black women instead of it ALWAYS having to be a competition. I believe as an African American we should practice unity. Stop all of this violence and maybe the police wouldn't racially profile us. We give them a reason to (Black on black crime levels are high), to be honest it's sad because it is not all of us but it takes that one group  to taint our entire race and that's not fair, lets do better!
13. Are you a feminist? Why or why not?
  • Feminist- noun a person who supports feminism. Feminism- the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes.
  •  Yes. I definitely believe that women should be treated and paid equally as men. There are women out there that work full-time, are good mothers, wives to their husbands, clean and cook and some how balance it ALL!!! I commend these hard working women that put in this work everyday and I believe this should be acknowledged more often, IT ISN'T EASY!! Although this is not my reality yet, I aspire to be Her one day. Until then I will continue to enjoy my single life.
14. What's your favorite social media network? Why?
  • Instagram. I love to take pictures even from a child on up so naturally I am a selfie lover. I love fashion so naturally when I'm dressed to impress I want to take photos. I love to post inspirational quotes. To spread positive messages to get through the day. Everyday is different its a new journey so I post things according to that day. It is one of the most unique social media sites I've experienced. It's sort of addicting- (the posting part) but I try to post a little every week. I don't want to over post or flood my timeline too often. It's fun to share my experiences on a different platform where I am free to be more creative with my posts and photos.

Comments

Popular Posts