The Alchemy 213


The Alchemy 213||
canvas + crate vinyl mixer

The Alchemy 213 is a urban street style store focused mostly on menswear clothing derived from the goggle term  alchemy which means the process of taking something ordinary and turning it into something extraordinary, sometimes in a way that cannot be explained.
This store is located in Birmingham, AL in the metro area of downtown 20 ST N. When I first arrived at the venue I immediately felt as though I was in New York. The décor of the store made me feel like it was very late night city of lights -street style type of vibes (but it was actually only 7pm). It was really cool I've never known Birmingham to do something so unique create + own businesses as such and put on a really nice event to draw more business and network friendliness. It was dope! I really enjoyed myself.

The Vibes
The Vibes were so friendly which made it easier to talk to complete strangers, network! It was chill vibes with old school music flowing and two tickets to get a drink or two.

Here's a candid of the crowd and the host of the event: +Gina T (1sharpG) .
A nice peek inside of the venue.
 
Here are some really dope artwork/graphics of different pictures of downtown Birmingham.
These pieces were displayed in the corner of the venue in the window
when you first walk in.
 

Some of the street style menswear clothing
The brick walls really brings out the urban look, love it!
 

Cool books in the corner by some of the most successful and popular designers of our time.
 

This was on the wall I definitely thought this was unique and cool.
 
 
My Style
 
Since the theme of this event was centered around street wear. I wanted to keep my look centered around this style. I went with a nice deep green blazer that I purchased from forever21. A cool scarf that compliments my blazer from old navy, really cool blue jeans also from old navy and a nude heel designed by Jessica Simpson.

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts