SAG Awards red carpet '16

SAG Awards / Screen Actors Guild Awards
The red carpet was filled with black, sequin, drapery, beading and embroidery. Blue was a huge color for the night while the men brought their A-game sporting their trendy velvet suits.


January Jones wearing: Schiaparelli couture
I love this color! Baby blue was a popular choice on last night. This chiffon gown is beautiful and her hair style compliments this look well.
 
Sofia Vergara wearing: Vera Wang
This hot pink sweet heart neckline gown stood out to me. Sofia looked hot!

Rachel McAdams wearing: Elie Saab
Black sheer and nude beaded gown was a show stopper! I love this silhouette.

Viola Davis in Zac Posen
I thought Viola looked beautiful! This color is lovely, she owns this look! She looks very classy and elegant. I think this maybe one of my favorite red carpet looks to date from Viola Davis. She was one of the winners of the night.

Eva Longoria wearing: Julien Macdonald
This olive green beautiful gown is hand beaded perfection! This was one of my favorite looks of the night! Her hair compliments this look well, I love that she went with a nude lip and she didn't over accessorize.

Saoirse Ronan wearing: Michael Kors
I love this blush pink color, it was one of my favorite colors of the night. The detailing of this dress is very beautiful. I love the stylish/elegant earrings.

Sarah Hyland in J. Mendel
This royal blue and black gown is a beauty. I love the quality of the material in this gown. The high split is lovely along with the simple strap shoe.

Claire Danes in Stella McCartney
I love the mixture and choice of blue in this dress. Claire always brings it on the red carpet. Simple but beautiful.

Alicia Vikander wearing: Louis Vuitton
This was another show stopper for me and one of my favorite looks of the night. The color blocking and sequin was brilliant in this piece. I love the choice of color used for the color blocking, just beautiful.

Best Dressed List


 My top 5 best dressed predictions of the night.
Brie Larson*-wearing Versace
Baby blue draped shape with high split. I love the rope detailing its different and beautiful.
 
Worst Dressed

Gwendoline Christie 
Not my favorite look of the night. Up close the sewing skills were poor, you could see the thread on the top of the bodice. I don't think that was very flattering. The material didn't look as elegant on the carpet. It's not horrible but it needs better tailoring.


Comments

Popular Posts