August Goals/ Taking a Look Back



August GOALS:
I want to start pitching my work/ideas to brands and publications such as magazines, newspapers etc.
I want to write and publish weekly blog posts.
I need to create an email list to increase and solidify my audience by sending out personal newsletters and updates of my blog.
Continue being creative and social on all of my active social media platforms specifically Instagram.
Choose wisely what I post on Instagram let there be purpose. Because my gram is personal|business and only separated by my personal hashtag—︎also expand more in my captions. 
Growing spiritually, financially, personally, and socially more everyday and for that I am grateful.

Taking a LOOK BACK:
July Accomplishments:
I attended my first ever Sleepover official party and it was a huge success.
I created and published a total of five blog posts which brought a lot of  new traffic to my blog. My most successful blog post was How The Struggle Inspires Greatness.
I attended the See Jane Write virtual workshops one hosted by @briannepatrice on Instagram and another hosted by @seejavaciawrite as a writers workshop.
I went to a local cafe shop on 1st ave N to a writers workshop also hosted by See Jane Write.
I became a public figure on Instagram as a personal blogger which allows my posts to be promoted or not and also to navigate Instagram's algorithm and to keep up with my analytics 📊.
I created a second page on Facebook to promote my blog I gained 67 followers and 66 likes.
July was pretty awesome!**

Comments

Popular Posts