Self love/ Do whatever makes you happy




My self love looks like loving my new summer braids. So I snap photographs of my hair and post them to my Instagram. Because I rarely get braids (I haven't worn braids this much since I was a kid) it is exciting to me. The fact that they are popular and I'm natural is a win, win.
My self love looks like nature. I feel one with nature. It's a breathe of fresh air, I love the leaves the vibrant sky all of it is so beautiful. Do whatever makes you happy.
My self love looks like podcasts. Lately everyday before bed or midday I find a cool podcast to listen to. I find the conversations to be very therapeutic.
My self love looks like coffee in the mornings and not just on MONDAYS. But on Mondays I may need extra.
My self love looks like journaling and organizing, because I love order and it would be impossible to accomplish my goals without it.
My self love looks like manicures, food, and Girl's Trip. I recently went to the movies to see the film I've been dying to see all summer and I wasn't disappointed.
Whatever your self care/ self love looks like as long as it is lovely & beautiful and pleases God do more of this, unapologetically. **

- Andrea 

Comments

Popular Posts