The Shape of You

A fashion term silhouette- n the dark shape and outline of someone or something visible against a lighter background, especially in dim light. 

I wanted to write about this dress because it's beautiful. I love the fit, color, and texture. The color is a pastel blue or "powder blue" as I like to call it. This is my first product from a new brand that I found on Instagram .

The brand designer is @Everlane. One of my current favorite bloggers wear this brand often. I admire the simplicity of their clothing and also since we are both curvy women the fit has to be perfection. 

The quality of this dress is outstanding and expensive. My dress is a size 4. "A FOUR." In fashion terms this is a sign of high quality fashion. Anything worth high quality comes a bit pricey but it was worth every penny. I love nice things. I feel that it is a representation of who I am and what I would like my brand to look like.

I decided to try the dress on a bit early to get an idea of what it would look like and how I will style it. Online shopping can be a bit tricky sometimes, I wanted to make sure that everything fit perfectly and that I am satisfied with the quality just in case I would have to make any returns.

  @Everlane products are made specially using detail and hand crafted products. You can follow them on Instagram using this handle to learn more.

The event that I am set to wear this dress is an annual Birmingham Museum of Art event on August 18th. *

Comments

Popular Posts