30 Things I Like About You


30 Things I Like About You:


1. I am a natural creative.
2. I am witty with my Instagram captions.
3. I am supportive of friends on + off social media.
4. I am artsy. 
5. I am kind-hearted.
6. I support black owned businesses.
7. I attended Auburn University. War Eagle! 
8. My thirties are better than my twenties. 
9. My favorite artist/performer is Beyoncé.
10. My favorite color is pink.
11. I love to write I have endless journals.
12. My favorite writer is Alexandra Elle.
13. I love listening to podcasts.
14. I am a member of a local blogger organization See Jane Write.
15. I started a fashion blog 4 years ago.
16. My favorite Beyoncé album is 4 and Lemonade.
17. Before my 30th birthday I was terrified.
18. My first rap concert was last year I went to see J. Cole 
19. I am a Sagittarius.
20. I have a crush.
21. I love to adult color.
22. I like long walks in the park.
23. Social networking is my jam.
24. I want Stevie Wanders music played at my wedding.
25. My favorite fashion to study is haute couture.
26. My favorite haute couture designers are Chanel, Marc Jacobs, and Eli Saab.
27. I work at a clothing store J Crew.
28. I love to dine in fine restaurants.
29. I like to drink red wine.
30. I am a church girl with a bad boy swagger fetish. **




Comments

Popular Posts