The Feels of Spring, Instagram Down




Instagram has been down most of the day and it reminds me of what one of my favorite authors always tell her audience, “do the necessary work offline what happens when social media no longer exists?” And man we all have felt her words today. Instagram is my favorite platform and it is also where I do most of my blog work. I am not used to not being active, but it feels good to take a break knowing I’m not in FOMO.
Instagram has been down for hours majority of today and it sucks!

Thankfully I was able to work offline today. I went to the mall and bought a new lip gloss by Mac cosmetics. I am in love. The name of the lip gloss is French kiss. It is a nude gloss and it’s perfect. Lastly, I took a walk in my neighborhood. I walked past ruffner mountain and I snapped a photo. Having conversations with my sister and being greeted by a special person today gave me all kinds of feels and good vibes. Today was a good day. **

Comments

Popular Posts