Coffee Date with Blogger Baes ☕️

About two weeks ago I attended my first coffee date with other bloggers. We met early on a gloomy Saturday afternoon at a coffee shop in uptown Birmingham. The conversation was relatable as we discussed the triumphs and struggles of blogging all while have day jobs/careers and balancing being a wife + mom (with the exception of me I am single no children yet). Balancing all of these hats can be a challenge but because we love what we do it has become not only a passion but an art. 


I felt community + sisterhood. We all introduced ourselves along with our blogs. We are all different yet the same. Blogging fell under one umbrella and that is content creation. Octane coffee shop was a nice place to talk and drink coffee or in my case 🍵 matcha. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and getting to know these ladies. We talked for a few hours about comparison with other bloggers, writer’s block, creativity, pitching to brands, and a number of other things. This won’t be our last meet up, I can’t wait for the next one. ** 



My matcha. It was delicious. 

Comments

Popular Posts