Photo Journal: My Favorite Things

Personal Style 
A lot of my personal style or outfit of the day posts are not planned weeks ahead not even days but are all spur of the moment. I am rebuilding my wardrobe, I don’t have enough space to create in such broad lengths like other bloggers/influencers. But I won’t let this situation stop me all together. Instead I plan in the moment, bring my ideas to life, take a photograph, and then post them on my micro blog (instagram). 

Here I am wearing a really cool jacket from Charlotte Russe and skirt Calvin Klein. I take my own photos with a timer, I enjoy it, but it’s hard work! 

Today I stopped by the Birmingham Museum of Art and visited a new exhibit. This exhibit was all about the Asian culture. There were many unique pieces of art but I enjoyed this one the most. It is Korean artwork. Belief- in love, death and rebirth all based on karma. 
the
Over the weekend I picked up my sketch pad and pencil and started drawing. I found a still image and copied what I saw using graphite + charcoal. I enjoyed myself so much I also went to a free art class just to get some extra practice. I want to start drawing on a consistent basis. 

Comments

Popular Posts