Oh Spring Be Good To Me


Today is the first day of Spring. Flowers are in full bloom as we are transitioning from winter. There were times winter was HARD! I went through a health setback in January. Instead of that setback keeping me down I decided to dive full speed into my creativity once I was well again. I shared my experience with a few close friends + family who were sincerely concerned. I prayed. I fasted. I cried. Until I was better. And I did get better! Besides this I loved dressing for winter; I loved blogging and I loved creating. I feel in this new season we have a fresh start a new chance to be greater. I loved hot coffee in the mornings, my warm robe, blankets, sweaters, coats, boots, scarfs you name it. I even rocked a protective style I created on my own.

I feel good. I automatically thought about James Brown lol. But I do. Things may not be perfect but it’s good. I love being social on social media and in person, my following is growing because of it! I love talking about my blog to new people. It brings me joy once the butterflies go away. I feel like I have purpose no matter what other opinions about my journey and career choice are. I feel like I am on the right path. Even if I don’t get support, it fuels me to work harder and smarter and to love myself + my work a lot more. I’ve even become my own personal photographer and stylist and I LOVE IT! What are you passionate about? What are your goals for the new season?**


I am wearing a skirt from Burlington
I am wearing top from Forever21 
Outfit of the day! 



Comments

Popular Posts