Me Time~*~*

So today I set aside to do a little after Christmas shopping just for myself. Christmas this year wasn't about receiving only got a monetary gift this yr, not the usual but I am still very grateful. And monetary gifts are always good never can go wrong with those, but I made a promise to myself that once the New Year arrived that I would buy some really good and sorta expensive perfume. I chose "Daisy Dream" x Designer: Marc Jacobs. My very first Marc Jacobs product-and I'm excited. His work is very expensive I mean 1 dress or 1 pair of shoes can range from $996 and up. His work is known to be featured in Vogue Magazines-which means this is exquisite taste. I am proud that I set  money aside to spoil myself because I deserve this! First Fashion Post of 2015.

Comments

Popular Posts