SAG Awards Favorites




So many people came dressed in their best last night for the 2015 SAG Awards. Here are some of my favorite looks and picks. In no particular order and I will not list every single look this time but only the ones I have the most information on. My favorite color on the redcarpet last night had to be this deep plum-purple color because we rarely see this on the carpet, it was one of my favorites it looked stunningly gorgeous. Okay lets get started I'm going to disect each piece with the information I have. Look 1: Jennifer Lawarance-in this all white flowing Prada gown looked gorgeous in this particular silhouette. Look 2: The beautiful Keira Knightley redeemed herself in this stunning plum gown designed by Erdem-British designer. I love her hair and choice of smokey eye & the earring accessory gave her the edge look she needed to compliment the smokey eye. She nailed this one! Look 3: Lupita Nyong'o looks stunning in this black silver design that gives a metallic floral effect, this is a beautiful piece and this gown enhances the beauty of her skin tone. Really great choice for Lupita this time she is back on her Fashion strek perfecto Lupita. She's wearing designer Ellie Saab Look 4: Jennifer Aniston gets it right again wearing vintage Gailliano this sexy low plunging v-neck gown looks stunning on Jennifer. Not a huge fan of the color but this look works for her. Like I mentioned earlier so many people got it right this time in fashion. I will tune in tonight-a new episode of Fashion Police -E to see if any of my picks will make the Best Dressed list- looks for the SAG Awards'15. I have more favorites but...too many to list. Next up is the Grammy Awards 2015 scheduled Feb. 8.

Comments

Popular Posts