There's NO Shortcuts to Success

I honestly had no idea of how strong I was, until I had NO choice at all. I mean dealing with life's downs all of these trials back to back too. It seemed as though soon as God delievered us out of one storm here comes something else and something else and something else almost like a ripple effect. Yet God delievered my family and I out of them ALL. He has been there the entire time, even in the storm that we are in now he is here. They say its always "Darkest before DAWN" and I believe I'm starting to see a glimpse of daylight. Everything that has ever taken place in my life there was a purpose for it. "There was a purpose for my Pain" without the pain I would NOT be able to live out my Destiny to the fullest. I would not be able to handle the level and pressures of success like I ought to without the pain. No one ever wants to experience the full process of success, everyone wants to take the shortcut to success but where I am trying to go I have to go through this entire process its Neccessary! I AM DESTINED FOR GREATNESS when I realized this my complaining started to decrease my eyes were finally opened and I realized this was all apart of the plan, this is my journey, this is my story. Now that I have overcome some things I felt like I should no longer hide my story. My friends told me and others told me that my story would help people and I finally BELIEVED Them!

Comments

Popular Posts