My Predictions Were Correct GG|15



So very proud to announce that my predictions for Best looks of the Golden Globe Awards'15 top three picks were correct. Kate Hudson, Jennifer Lopez, and Salma Hayek were all up for best dressed and poor Knightley up for the worst. I have a picture of the newly very pregnant Tamera Mowry-Housely who looks lovely in this all black gown with this chic hair cut and soft makeup and lip. Keira Knightley could have definitely went with a choice like this, simple but very classic and chic and she is not showing as much as Tamera, I was just so dissapointed but everyone has their days for choosing the wrong choice for a red carpet look. I am so happy that my expertise in fashion specifically couture is slowly but surely progressing and I can finally see results, it feels Amazing!!! And there is so much more for me to learn because fashion is always changing, "One day you're in and the Next day you're out"-Heidi Klum Good day my fellow Fashionista's next up is The Grammys-Feb.8 and The Oscars red carpet can't wait to reveal  my predictions of Best and Worst dressed looks. And lets not forget to remember the late Joan Rivers I think the cast of Fashion Police made you proud rest heavenly and peacefully in Couture~*.

Comments

Popular Posts