Thee Late Great Fashionista~*

The late great Joan Rivers. As we are days away from this crazy hectic Award season to start. I can't help but think of this Amazing woman. I didn't know her personally yet she felt like a family memeber as I tuned in to Fashion Police every Friday night for the past 2 or 3 years. Her whit and fashion elegance and intelligence has taught me so much about designers, the do's and don'ts of fashion, the hottest designers, the different styles of clothing and I will never forget her famous line "Who Are You Wearing?" You are truly missed my dear Fashionista, you are an Icon and I thought it was befitting to create a post in honor of you to kick off Red carpet Award Season 2015. Fashion Police returns this Monday, January 12, 2015. Can't wait to tune in...hopefully you'll be watching from Heaven. R.I.P. Joan Rivers

Comments

Popular Posts