Critics Choice '15 Best Dressed



The Critic Choice Awards review based on the people I saw on the redcarpet these two looks are my Best Dressed picks. I felt inspired to make a post based on last nights new episode of Fashion Police. I love that show! lol Look 1: Here's Jennifer Aniston in Gucci- this low plunging red pantsuit makes her look about 10 years younger (which is always a good thing) the color is always important, her choice of red- made this look sexy and fun. She did a really good job. Look 2: Marion Cotillard in Christian Dior Couture- this gown is beautiful the all white choice is a good choice because its such a popular color for late Fall and Winter. Her hair gives it an edge because it slick and chic and I like the pop of red lip. Very well done.

Comments

Popular Posts