BLESSED ARE THE Misfits


"BLESSED ARE THE
WEIRD PEOPLE
THE POETS & MISFITS
THE ARTISTS
THE WRITERS
&MUSIC MAKERS
THE DREAMERS & THE
OUTSIDERS
for they force us to see
THE WORLD DIFFERENTLY"
 
 
  • I was so thrilled to see this post the other day because I definitely fit in here finally lol. I am the definition of a "Misfit" and for the first time in my life I have accepted it and I love that I am different and that I never seemed to fit-in no matter how nice of a person that I would try to be to people, they always some how turned their backs against me (family members) included and for this reason I accepted the concept of "being alone" I embraced it and there in those lonely quiet times was where I found myself. It took a very long time to realize that I am special, and there was NEVER anything wrong with me but it was the insecurities of those individuals that felt like they need to disrespect others to get ahead or to make themselves feel good. It was then after years of crying day in and day out. That I realized who I was and it wasn't me with the problem to begin with...KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
  •  
 

Comments

Popular Posts