When I tell you this post right here is so on time!!! I swear God speaks to me everyday and just when I need it! I recently started following @HeatherLoveLindsey on Instagram and I am so glad that I did. She is a beautiful young woman who happens to be a preacher's wife, with the cutest looking little boy named Logan William :-), very beautiful family and a little on the way. She writes about marriage, the struggles of being single, obstainig from sex before marriage, what to do when you are married and troubles arise, how to be a good wife not perfect because noone is perfect etc You name it awesome topics that encourage me to continue my journey of remaining celibate until marriage- no matter who doesn't like it. It's not for them "to like it" anyways I made this decision NOT for them but for myself, to honor God-because I know that he is faithful to give me the man that I deserve. That will love me, honor, and protect me. Here is a post that she made that I want to share:

"The older I get, the less time and energy I have to give to pretend friendships, drama, & relationships that have zero purpose. I've learned that you can still love & pray for someone...just fron a distance. Everybody doesn't need to have close contact with you, especially when they're draining you & sucking out all of your energy. Let the Lord lead you to love them...just over ----> there."-Heather Lindsey 
Her response after this post: I don't know about you, but I get attacked enough in general! The last thing I need is a person with my phone number cutting up! I love you, I do but as the Lord leads me I'm gonna guard my heart against you qnd speak up as The Lord leads. Until then, hugs from a distance. Don't be ashamed to be wise as a sepent and gentle as a dove! (Matthew 10:16). In love, I adjust unhealthy relationships and remind myself that just because I'm a Christian, doesn't make me a doormat, especially with those who refuse to listen or change. Again let The Lord lead you. {marriage doesn't apply. Work that out!}

Comments

Popular Posts