~*THE BEST OF 2014~*~*
  • Plum bar nights with the girls
  • One night I walked through the lit tunnel downtown Birmingham
  • Girls with curls event where I met Ms. Africa-brand ambassador of Creme of Nature products for natural women. Member of  delta sigma theta sorority inc., graduated from Alabama State University, traveled the world and all over the U.S., apart of the New Atlanta reality show-very down to heart southern girl with beautiful natural hair are a few roles that I remember when I met her during the Magic City Classic weekend in the Magic City.
  • Open Model Call audition for -Allure Deluxe that I am very proud that I try-out for to support a few of my very stylish colleagues and Auburn University graduates. I also proved to myself that I still have the talent and the gift to model and its never too late to pursue your dream. There is No age limit
  • My very first big hair chop
  • Tamar Braxton-Love and War concert sold out!
  • My birthday celebration
  • These are few good memories that I cherish from the Year 2014

Comments

Popular Posts