Beautiful ME~*~*


 
  • Here's a more recent picture of me from actually just a few days ago, right before I went to the nail salon to get pampered as I make a point to do twice a month at least. It just makes life for me more grand and its my form of "SELF-LOVE" which is very important to me, being once I didn't love myself enough being the victim now victor of verbal abuse, physical/sexual assault-I've overcome, mental abuse etc. Loving yourself is the second best kind of love after God's in my opinion. When you give yourself a chance to love everything about "YOU" you are also giving others a chance to love you as well. For a long time I was afraid to let people get close to me because of the Rejection I've always felt. Deep down I always thought that their love and attention may not be genuine, what do they want from me? Why are they here? But I had to realize that eveyone that I come in contact with are NOT out to harm me-thank God for discernment and wisdom because of these gifts I am able to maneovor and subtract the uneccessary people who have absolutely No good purpose for my life without hesitation. They are elimintated! I have NO time for people like that- the negativie auras can also be contagious and I refuse to let people of this way of thinking into my private circle. I simply pray for those who misuse and abuse others for absolutely no reason at all. And I pray for understanding from God to realize its not the actual person but something that is not of this world that is evil. I have grown so much because of the many things I had to endure to even tap into "My Purpose" -growth had to be in the plans for me to even reach the level of success and the heights of it that I am trying to reach. First I had to develop a "backbone" I remember being so timid and shy which is okay to a certain extent but what do you do when you're unknowingly thrown into a room full of hungry SHARKS and you had no idea that you were the bait? You have to learn how to make smart moves without being eaten. And that ladies and gentlemen with years of going through this tough process is what I learned. I SURVIVED and Im Stronger than Ever! Watch out for me!
  •  
     

Comments

Popular Posts