2014 AT ITS END!*!*



 
 
"One day She finally grasped that unexpected things were always going to happen in Life. And with that She realized the ONLY control She had was how She choose to handle them. So She made the decision to survive using courage, humor, and grace. She was the QUEEN of Her OWN Life and the choice was Hers."
  • This just about sums up how I feel about this year and life in general. Man Life is so short, this year has flown by incredibly fast that its a little scary to me. I look at some of the little babies that I watched as an infant now entering the toddler stages very fast, they are even learning way faster than my age group did back in the 1980s as a child. Time is getting shorter and the world is getting more wicked by the day. I try to pray everyday just because...you never know what lies ahead. This year New Years plans are a little different for me, not going to church this year because as of now my church isn't having service. So I'm debating where I should go but I sorta have a few ideas. But with each idea I feel a little uneasy because usually people shoot their guns celebrating the new year and ofcourse drink a lot and the environment I choose to go I want to feel safe. So even for decisions like these I pray about them because I want God's mercy with me every where that I go. 
  • It grieves my spirit so much that alot of families are without their loved ones so many people have loss their lives this year and its very sad and unfortunate. Dealing with the loss of a family member is never easy but we must trust that God knows best even when its far beyond our understanding. This year has been Challenging for most people even celebrities. My mind can't help but think about Kelly Rowland for example she had some extreme highs this year and also some deep lows towards the end of this year. Kelly got married and conceived and gave birth to her very first child Titan-these moments are the moments you will never forget as a Woman! They are the some of the best memories of your life that you dream about your entire life. I was so happy for her!!! Then the excitement turned into mourning as she experienced the loss of her Mother. Very sad thing to go through and my heart aches for her. I haven't necessarily loss a parent but I often think and remember that they will not always be here. My mom has been suffering from a rare form of cancer for the past 5years and God has been taking care of her, but I often pray and I'm hoping that she stays with me for as long as possible. I want her to see me get married and interact with my future children. I want to spoil her rotten along with my Dad with Travel fully paid vacations on me because of so many things we have gone through...There's so much Life ahead and I try to keep her in good spirits as much as I can-while dealing with my own issues which can be a struggle at times 


Comments

Popular Posts