In honor of red carpet Award season I chose to do my first Fashion post of a red couture gown designed by Designer: Zac Posen. I love his work and I am so very thrilled that he recently decided to start designing wedding gowns, super cool. My favorite element in fashion is couture. So whenever, I have the funds and I'm on the skill level that I wish to be my clothing line will definitely represent couture for the young woman maybe ages 18-35. I've always dreamed of headlining my own fashion show during NY fashion week, yes I want to be that good and ultimately design for celebrities for award season, people knowing who I AM as a designer. People who enjoy working with me because its always a pleasure. Having a really dope team to back me and my own House of Style.: My Ultimate Dream.~*

Comments

Popular Posts