I decided to create a blog because I felt that in my heart it was the right thing to do in this moment in time. Although I am a member of several social media sites, I felt like my inspirations and aspirations had slowly out grown the freedom of really expressing myself to its entirety. I created this on December 25, 2014 [after I suddenly thought of a creative title to name it. Originally, I was going to wait until 2015 after I got my new Macbook]-I needed a more reliable computer to make entries my HP has been trucking since 2009 but its about time that I upgrade. After going back and forth trying to figure whether or not I would even have the time to create a blog and actively make post and after some of my social media friends suggested that I should start a blog-it encouraged me to pursue it because people are actually paying attention to me more than I originally knew. I have so many ideas to share with you centered around fashion, award shows-red carpet reviews and even from time to time a segment educating you about Mental Illnesses the significance of it the importance of mental health because its so very dear to me. I will share how I feel about "being me"-very odd human being that frequently gets misunderstood by a lot of people because "I am so different". But I have learned to accept "my different" and love myself completely. I will write about bullying and cyber-bullying because I am a victim of them both and I will tell you how I've overcome. This is very personal to me and I hope that you love it.
                                                                                         Sincerely,
                                                                                         Yours Truly

Comments

Popular Posts