ATTENTION Dear Reader!!!


You will Never  ever win by belittling other people. And you have to remember what goes around comes back around. Spread good things today people. Nothing good comes out of being "negative" anyway. It's Amazing how God works I literally just saw these two posts on my Instagram timeline and I had to save it and repost this to my blog. Like the famous saying of thee great Lauryn Hill "HOW YOU GON WIN WHEN YOU AINT RIGHT WITHIN?"  The answer is YOU will Never win!!! We win by helping others not bashing, but I do understand no matter how much I preach about "doing the right thing" there will be people who will preach against it! If Jesus had a Judas so will I and I understand this very well. My mission wasn't to create a blog for "my Haters" no it was to help people who maybe dealing with Depression, being Bullied, who are 'Misfits, who are a victim of Sexual Assault-and may feel they have lost ALL hope or noone understands or noone is going through these things but me or noone loves me. No YOU ARE NOT Alone and YOU ARE LOVED very much. At some point you have to tune out the negativity and focus on getting ahead. When you have realized this you will be able to FLY above it! It doesn't happen over night because it didn't for me either, so take it oneday at a time and I promise you, YOU WILL BE OKAY.

Comments

Popular Posts