FASHION POST: 28TH BIRTHDAY STYLE SAGITTARIUS

So this birthday was extra special to me, birthdays period are special to me whether its mines or not simply because its celebrating Life and its another opportunity to live on this earth-which is a precious gift! With my 28th birthday which was exactly 3 weeks ago today, I thought long and hard months ago what I really wanted to do for this birthday. The first thing I thought of is what I'm I wearing this year? Because all-white has been very popular all year especially for this fall and winter and because I have never ever been to an all-white party before I thought why not have my own all-white party/celebration? So that's exaclty what I did. I invited a few close friends and family members and we celebrated together intimate style. I wanted to take a sexier approach this year and wear something that would show off my curves because I dont do this very often. Something grown and sexy yet still classy and chic. So last minute shopping which I hate doing anything last minute, I found this amazing dress that actually fits me like a glove at this new boutique called "HOLIC" and I found this Amazing blazer and headband & accessories-Forever21-I adore that store! And it really just worked, I loved my look I felt beautiful the entire day and it spilled over until the next few days after. This birthday was so special because every text, social media post that I read was so beautiful. I actually was so shocked at the beautiful things people had to say about me. That feeling was so amazing and I will cherish this moment and memories forever.


 

Comments

Popular Posts