HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!~*~*

Happy New Year! My greatest accomplishment of 2014 is creating this blog! I say this because this was way out of my Comfort Zone and after going through so much at only age 28, I wanted my readers to know that you can make it too. To know that I have encouraged at least one person to me is the greatest gift. To know I may have saved someone from hurting themselves or maybe someone else brings me so much joy on the inside. This was by far my greatest accomplishment, my heart is literally overjoyed and it is also a relief for me because I had been carrying such a huge burden for so long. I thank God for the very few people that I shared my story with before I decided to publicly share my testimony (*you know who you are*) for it was your encouraging words that gave me courage to be brave enough to share it with someone else. "You are overcome by your testimony" In the last 2 hours of 2014 I pray peace, blessings, love, joy, and more accomplishments in the YEAR 2015 and years to come. Happy New Year!!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts